New XRP Ledger version 1.5.0 released on 03/31/20.
New and Updated Features
RequireFullyCanonicalSigamendment which changes the signature requirements for the XRP Ledger protocol so that non-fully-canonical signatures are no longer valid.
- Native gRPC API support.
- API Versioning which allows for future breaking change of RPC methods to co-exists with existing versions.
- Nodes now receive and broadcast UNLs over the peer network under various conditions.
submitmethod to include additional details on the status of the command.
*tx* method response with additional details on ledgers searched.
validator_infomethod which returns information pertaining to the current validator’s keys, manifest sequence, and domain.
manifestmethod which looks up manifest information for the specified key (either master or ephemeral).
- Introduce handshake protocol for compression negotiation (compression is not implemented at this point) and other minor improvements.
- Remove various old conditionals introduced by amendments.
getRippledInfoinfo gathering script to
fixQualityUpperBoundamendment which fixes a bug in unused code for estimating the ratio of input to output of individual steps in cross-currency payments.
txmethod now properly fetches all historical tx if they are incorporated into a validated ledger under rules that applied at the time.
- Fix to how
fail_hardflag is handled with the
submitmethod - transactions that are submitted with the
fail_hardflag that result in any
tesSUCCESSis neither queued nor held.
- Remove unused
- Lag ratchet code fix to use proper ephemeral public keys instead of the long-term master public keys.